When you sign in to INKR Comics, your Library data is automatically synced to the cloud and you can access your reading lists on all of your devices.
What you need
- Sign in to all of your devices with the same account.
- Connect your devices to the Internet over a Wi-Fi or cellular network.
Which data is synced?
- Recently Read list
- Read Later list
- Subscribed list
- Liked & Disliked lists
- Shortcuts Preference
When is my data synced?
- The sync will begin automatically after you sign in and every time your Library changes.
- If you log in on a device that has new local data, you can choose to merge the local data with the cloud or delete it and download the latest data from the cloud.
- To check the sync status, tap in the Library tab.
- The app will inform you if there is ever an error when syncing and you can tap to retry.