Control and customize the reading experience with the Viewer toolbar.
Tip: To open the toolbar, tap the center area of the page.
Read a chapter
You can turn or zoom pages by typical gestures like swiping, tapping and pinching the screen.
Use other gestures and controls to navigate as follows:
- Go to a specific page: Tap the page and move the slider at the bottom of the screen left or right. In vertical scrolling mode, move the slider on the right side up or down.
- Go to a specific chapter: Tap the center of the page to show the toolbar, tap next to the chapter title, then choose the chapter you want to open in the list.
- Close Viewer: Tap the center of the page to show the toolbar, then tap .
To change how the pages are displayed, tap the page, tap , then do any of the following:
- Change the reading mode: Choose between Horizontal or Vertical. (not available for webtoon titles)
- Lock or unlock rotation: Turn Keep Rotation on to lock the device's rotation
- Adjust the screen brightness: Turn Custom Brightness on to manually adjust the brightness level, then drag the slider left or right.
- Turn Smart Magnify on: Automatically scale up pages to remove any redundant borders and maximize the reading area. (available for selected titles)
- Add or remove the title from Library: Tap the reading list options.