Inside the Viewer, you can turn or zoom pages by typical gestures like swiping, tapping and pinching the screen.
There are also many other ways for you to control and customize your reading experience.
You can quickly navigate between chapters or close the Viewer with the Viewer bar. The bar appears when you tap the center area of the screen. From here, you can:
- Move to the previous/next chapter
- Jump to any other chapter
- Lock rotation
- Open Viewer Settings
- Exit Viewer
Jump to a new chapter via the chapter list
Different people have different reading styles. You can change how the viewer displays pages to suit your preferences.
- Change Reading Mode
- Page View: Horizontal, Vertical, or Book Mode (iOS only)
- Webtoon: Continuous vertical scrolling
- Change Reading Direction
- Auto: Automatically select reading direction for different titles
- Manual: read left-to-right or otherwise
- Adjust Brightness: use your device's brightness settings or manually adjust the level.
Customize the reading mode, reading direction and brightness level
Advanced settings can be found at the bottom of the Viewer Settings. By toggling the options, you can:
- Maintain zoom level when turning pages
- Automatically switch Reading Mode when the device is rotated
- Use volume buttons to turn pages (Android only)
- Receive haptic feedback when moving to a new chapter (iOS only)
- Tap "Back" twice to exit Viewer (Android only)
- Automatically dim the display and lock your phone according to your device settings