We do our best to test the app before each release, but with the unlimited combination of devices, operating systems, and regions readers are using, you may encounter a bug.
If you experience an issue where the app crashes, freezes, or acts in a way that simply doesn’t make sense, please let us know.
In the meantime, here are some troubleshooting steps to try:
- Restart the INKR Comics app.
- Log out and back in.
- Check the app is up-to-date.
- Close any other apps you’re not using.
- Reinstall the app.
- If possible, try a different internet connection. If this works, see 'Check the connection' below.
- Try the app on a different device. If this works, your inability to read on the first device could be an issue with the device itself:
- Check the device is supported and up to date.
- Your device should have at least 250MB available memory (you may want to remove any unnecessary files and apps).
- You may need to perform further troubleshooting with the device's manufacturer.
- Clear the app cache: Go to Device Settings > Apps > INKR Comics > Clear Cache
Check the connection
If it’s a connection issue, you may see one or more of the following:
- Nothing happening when you press Read, or try to use any features.
- Pages showing a spinning wheel or never finishing loading.
- Error messages saying No Internet Connection.
These steps should get you back up and running:
- Turn your WiFi off. Wait 30 seconds, then switch it back on. If that doesn’t work, try restarting your router.
- If you’re using a data connection, check you have enough data allowance (although we recommend using WiFi if possible).
- Some shared or public networks (e.g. schools/work/office) restrict access to certain services. You can contact those responsible for managing the network for more information.
- If possible, try it with a different WiFi network. If it works with another connection, we recommend contacting the service provider of the original network for more information.