Title Browser helps you explore new titles in Home and Explore tabs more easily. You can see a title's key info and a preview of its first chapter.
To open Title Browser, simply tap on a title in Home or Explore tabs. Then, swipe left or right to check out other titles in the section.
Depending on the sections, Title Browser will have different appearances.
Detailed Info Page
Info pages are where you'll find all available facts on a specific title.
To open a title info page:
- From Title Browser, tap in the bottom bar.
- From Library, simply tap on a title.
- From Updates, tap / on a title, then View Info.
Explore a title info page to find:
- Genres, summary, status, chapter list of the title
- Stats: Number of reads, subscribes and likes
- Credits: Publisher and creator profiles
- Other facts: Last updated date, age rating, style origin, etc.
- Similar titles: Recommendations of titles that you may like